7 Safe Beauty Bathroom Must-Haves
[su_dropcap]W[/su_dropcap] Welcome – To my monthly mindful report! I do my part in making this life more green and safe for myself and sharing it with beautiful earthlings like you.
Anything underlined is clickable and will lead to safe affiliate partners of mine. Let’s begin!
- Daily Swish – by Banyan Botanicals: An enhanced oil pulling formula to rid your mouth of toxins plus a minty flavor! Certified Organic and Sustainably Sourced. I use this through my entire shower and rinse once I’m done. Discover the Benefits of Oil Pulling!
- Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste – by Desert Essence
- Calming Essential Oil Roll-On – by Piping Rock Health: Oh Em Gee, I love this blend of oils in the dropper form and they recently came out with the roll-on version! It’s so divine and includes the following blend floral, sweet, citrusy aromas.
- JoJoba Oil – by Piping Rock: I use this for various reasons from eye make removal to massage oil or DIY blends.
- Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads – by Desert Essence: Amazing for acneic skin! Do you remember those OXY Cleansing Pads back in the day? Yuck. Desert Essence uses Australian Eco-Harvest® Tea Tree Oil (sustainably harvested and pesticide free) combined with Organic Lavender, Chamomile, and Calendula Essential Oils.
- The Organic Marigold, Frankincense & Myrrh Moisturiser – by MuLondon: Oh darling, this moisturizer is so silky and so pure. Blends of organic Shea Butter and Jojoba oil, extracts of Marigold and Blue Chamomile and the essential oils of Frankincense and Myrrh. Ideal for dry and mature skin. A definite must have!
- Anything and everything by Qet Botanicals: I have a blog in the making about my “No Conditioner Journey featuring products from Qet, stay tuned. Whole, pure ingredients, always gluten-free, fair-trade sourcing, clean & GMO-free, high-quality skincare.
- Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream – by 100% Pure: Hundreds of beauty enthusiasts including myself are swearing by it! click below ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
AUGUST DISCOUNTS FROM SUPPORTED BRANDS
♥ YOGI SURPRISE:
AUGUST’S THEME – BACK TO BALANCE
Fortunately – I’m a Yogi Surprise ambassador and we both happen to be based out of Portland, Oregon! Woot woot. I absolutely love this brand is doing. YS is a monthly yoga retreat box subscription that includes 7-9 full sized items from products both well-known and small business.
(There are two types of boxes, 1) Lifestyle 2) Jewelry).
Each month is a different theme and the products in the box are based around it. Learn more here, and join us for the August box as we continue to celebrate a beautiful summer! Gmo-free, vegetarian, eco-friendly, yogi-approved.
[su_divider text=”Scroll to top” style=”dashed” margin=”5″] [/su_divider]
Ayurveda Lifestyle health, healing, and lifestyle supplements. 20% OFF all products over $75. Expires 8/31
Code: AFF816 @ checkout.
♥ DESERT ESSENCE
30% OFF EVERYTHING! Summer Annual Sale. Expires 8/31. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
♥ BUDDHA TEAS – NEW “MATCHA NOW” PRODUCT
The only cap activated Matcha drink on Earth! Using ceremonial grade Matcha stored dry in the cap, with a twist of the cap the matcha powder drops into water for a fresh drink. FREE BOTTLE OF MATCHA NOW WITH U.S. ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE + additional 5% OFF entire purchase coupon @ checkout using code “TODAY”. Buddha Teas also has an exceptional selection of bleach-free teas that I approve of! Check the “Chakra Collection” out also.
♥ 100% PURE
They’re giving the product line a makeover, with new organic skincare & fruit pigmented cosmetics coming soon. Stock up on close-out favorites at up to 60% OFF before they’re gone! + other perks and free add-ons!
♥ GODDESS PROVISIONS
A care package for goddesses, duh! Including items from the fields of Aromatherapy, Spiritual Tools, Crystals, Superfoods, and other Bath & Body products. Something of soul food. August box ships in just a few days, learn more now!
♥ Kerstin Florian
Luxury skincare. A limited edition Luminous Complexion Duo with Free Brightening Eye Cream gift. Free shipping (ground continental U.S.) + 3 free samples (with orders over $50)
♥ WINC (Formerly CLUB W)
$26 OFF your first order of 4 bottles or more. This will bring the total to around $20 or something close to that. It’s normally $39 a month and if you add a 4th bottle the shipping is complimentary. Who doesn’t love Wine? This is the best wine club community out there. The website is interactive with videos on every wine so you can learn more about it before you try it. You can skip or cancel any month! Try it out, at least for a month.
♥ QET Botanicals
Share your skin story! Reach out to Hello@qetbotanicals.com to share your testimonial or natural journey and why you love their Qet, and you’ll get a $10 savings code on any order over $25! Get over there!!
♥ Browse other brands I support: Matcha Source, Madison Reed hair coloring kit (ask me for a $15 discount code!), Hatchery (ask me for a $10 box code!), Homegrown Collective, Grokker ( free14 day trial), Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods
TWEET THIS BLOG! ↓
[Tweet “Browse this blog for my #MonthlyMindfulReport w/ discounts! #lifestyle #safebeauty #nutrition #blogger”]
If you want your sale added to my blog, comment below with a request and we’ll get the dialog going! Or, privately email me at Samii@BeMindfulYoureCreative.com