[su_heading]This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive commission if you purchase[/su_heading]
[su_dropcap size=”4″]D[/su_dropcap] Digestive systems are like babies. They must be nurtured and fed properly to grow healthy. I don’t put energy towards something that doesn’t give back to me, nor do I write about products I don’t personally use just to get paid or make a sale. You can count on that!
As an authentic storyteller, I will shed some knowledge on a magical capsule that has completely changed the way my digestive system operates. Keep reading to find out!
[su_dropcap size=”4″]I[/su_dropcap] It’s okay if you don’t know. Allow me to explain and simplify: Enzymes are active proteins that serve as accelerators for the foods we consume. The foundation for health and recovery from illness rests in the ability of our digestive system.
Our system is designed to convert food into energy and basic nutrients to feed the entire body to function, grow, and repair itself. What makes absorption of nutrients possible are enzymes and the inability to absorb those nutrients is what contributes to a wide range of illnesses.
Enzymes come in all shapes and sizes; they bind together like legos but all share common characteristics
[su_quote]Vitamins help the process of Enzymes. If there are no Enzymes, the vitamins cannot be utilized. [/su_quote]
WHO NEEDS ENZYMES?
Without them, our food would never move through the system. The food would decay and rot which would cause a whole slew of discomfort in the GI tract. Not fun! Enzymes are like tiny biochemical machines that disassemble large macromolecules (aka “Macros”) like proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids into their smaller components for easy digest. Without them, these reactions taking place in your body would move too slow for you to stay alive.
Constipation, flatulence, heartburn and acid reflux are few indicators of poor digestion
TYPES OF ENZYMES
- For breaking down Fat
- Lactase: For breaking down Milk sugars
- Peptidase & Protease: For breaking down Proteins
- Amylase: For breaking down Starches
[su_quote]Without enzyme supplementation, we risk the adverse affecting the biochemical processes to sustaining life[/su_quote]
ENZYMES IN RAW FOODS
Absolutely pure and rich in nutrients from the earth. Raw foods are rich in enzymes, they are easily digested without the demand of required process to breakdown cooked foods.
This is why it’s important to balance the diet with raw foods, eliminate ALL processed and refined foods, and supplement the lack of enzymes. Cooked, processed and fatty foods, illness, aging, and antibiotics deplete the natural occurring of enzymes in our bodies.
[Tweet “Do u have enough #Enzymes in your diet? Read my #blog ft @DynamicEnzymes! #blogger #health”]
Dynamic Enzymes found me on my Instagram and had the intuitive sense that I would benefit from these magical supplements, so they wrote me requesting to send me some samples+bottles and while I was intrigued, I did my due diligence before I responded.
At the time, my only source of enzymes I consumed were the raw foods in my diet, the fermented kombucha, the probiotic tablets I would take a few times a week and that was it. I figured that without any expectations I would try them to see how I feel.
I noticed after just a couple of weeks that my body felt lighter, I had little to no pain after eating foods were not raw and took longer to digest and after about a month they became my normal routine based on the results I saw.
That was April of 2016, it is now September 2016 and I am still loving them. Eddie, who I’ve been communicating with, is fantastic at communication with his good vibes even through messages.
Here is what I have been using:
- Eat E-Z Gluten Plus: Even through my efforts in living a gluten-free lifestyle, some things are hard to avoid. And let’s be honest – I live in Portland, Oregon where the craft beer flows here like water. And it’s too delicious to not enjoy. I take a capsule every day before I eat and before I decide to indulge in a hoppy beer. I take them with me everywhere and if I happen to forget to take it beforehand, I immediately take it while I’m eating or as soon as possible after. It works best beforehand, but I have seen results taking it immediately after and the effects are life changing. My belly goes from painful to absolutely calm in about 10 minutes!
Read more about the full info and effectiveness here on their website! // Click here to buy on Amazon
- Eat E-Z: Supports healthy digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, dairy, fats, and fibers. Click here to read more // Click here to buy on Amazon
- Serra Activ: Promotes sinus and immune function, tissue healing (scarred tissue/inflammation) and cardiovascular health, Supports muscle, joint and overall tissue health, Enteric coated Serrapeptase, and is a powerful vegetarian systemic enzyme supplement. Click here to read more // Click here to buy on Amazon
- Restore Activ: All natural and Vegan systemic enzyme supplement that supports joint function and circulation. Click here to read more // Click here to buy on Amazon
- Eat E-Z Lipase: Supports complete digestion of fats found in plant and animal sources and promotes the absorption of essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, 6, & 9. Click here to read more // Click here to buy on Amazon
- Lacto-Relief: Dairy Digestion from their ASTEnzymes line
If after reading the above mentioned and you find this might be helpful for your digestive system too, comment below with your email address
– or – email me Samii@BeMindfulYoureCreative.com and they’ll send you free samples! Click here to my Instagram to see what the samples look like
FTC DISCLOSURE: I received compensation in exchange for writing this review. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you found a new healing tool for perfect health ♥