A serial entrepreneur, high-level content creator, and & multimedia producer at Mindful Hellos and Lambda Lion. Passionate about Ayurvedic wellness and combining creativity for a holistically balanced lifestyle.
SELF NOURISHMENT • OREGON COAST
Oh, that beautiful calming effect of the ocean. It’s hard to say there’s anything like it. Many people contest to it saving their sanity. Let’s be honest, have you ever come back from a day at the beach saying “OMG it was a horrible time! I am more stressed than I was before”?
Most likely not.
- Going to the ocean relieves stress
- The salt water heals wounds, both physical and mental
- Exercising at the coast, or on the beach, is a much more mindful experience
- Connect with yourself and spirit – you don’t need to be religious for this one!
Okay, that’s enough of the ocean benefits let us talk about the rest of the details of this retreat, what it offers and how you can find Mindful Hellos there!
WHO IS LEADING THE BLUE OCEAN RETREAT?
•The founder of Forest and Field, Baley River:
@forestandfield + @bailey.patrice.river
Co-Hosts: •Carissa Pereira (Nutritionist) @jollygreennutrition,
& •Rochelle Tyler (Yoga Instructor): @rochellefaye.yoga
A cozy Beach House in Neskowin, OR
November 17th-19th (4:30 pm Arrival. 11 am Departure)
(all meals/drinks included)
Only 12! Get your spot, sooner than later!
WHAT YOU WILL EMBARK ON:
This blurb was taken from the Forest and Field Blue Ocean Retreat’s page:
A cozy winter weekend at the coast surrounded by supportive, beautiful women.
• Warm, nutritious food, wine, and cider to share.
• Yoga, dance and pole dance for meditation, relaxation, invigoration, sensuality, and connection with our physical bodies.
• Nutrition, Recipes, and Discussion around supporting our body and mind.
• Self-Development Discussions and Exercises geared toward aligning with your truest most epic self.
• Hot tub!
MINDFUL HELLOS & LAMBDA LION:
We will be there providing Media coverage! Lambda Lion is the sister company of Mindful Hellos, as a high-level multimedia production company focusing on content creation. Video and candid lifestyle photography will be captured!
Mindful Hellos will be gathering information about the services provided + capturing the precious moments to publish a post-event article to share with all those who can’t make it to this one, but want to learn more for the next one!
For this weekend workshop, you’ll be surrounded by other women that desire to move past their fears and create the life and person they want using Self-Development, Nutrition, Yoga, Dance and more.
Any other questions about the weekend can be sent to Bailey: firstname.lastname@example.org
[su_button url=”http://www.forestandfield.com/blue-ocean-retreat.html” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#a19cbf” color=”#231717″ size=”12″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #342121″]GO HERE TO SIGN UP![/su_button]