A ROUND-UP OF INFUSED OILS RECIPES!I It’s time. To get rid of those imitation flavors full of stuff you may or may not know what’s in there and get crafting your own! If you’re a baker I’m sure you go through a lot of these while probably spending more buck for your bang. Not to mention, by making your own think of all the flavors you can collect.
Below is a round-up of some of my favorite infused cooking oils. Feel free to click on the links to be taken directly to the recipe!
- Lemon, Chili, Rosemary, Garlic Infused Oil by Herbs and Oils Remedies
- Italian Bread Dipping Sauce by Manila Spoon
- Roasted Garlic Oil by How Sweet It Is
- Chive Infused Oil by Daily Pea
- Chili and Coriander by Five Euro Food
- Apple and Sage infused Oil by Gourmet Project
- Basil Infused Oil by The Global Girl
- Tuscan Infused Oil by Food52
- Thai Chili Infused Oil by Brit+Co
- Herbed Infused Oil by Brit+Co
- Garlic and Pepper Infused Oil by Brit+Co
Oh goodness! Did that make you hungry? That’s a lot of combinations.
What did we miss? Do you have any that you want to share on this blog?
Comment below ⇓ or email samii@BeMindfulYoureCreative.com
Thank you for stopping by! Please share with your friends.