A serial entrepreneur, high-level content creator, and & multimedia producer at Mindful Hellos and Lambda Lion. Passionate about Ayurvedic wellness and combining creativity for a holistically balanced lifestyle.
A ROUND-UP OF INFUSED OILS RECIPES!
[su_dropcap]I[/su_dropcap] It’s time. To get rid of those imitation flavors full of stuff you may or may not know what’s in there and get crafting your own! If you’re a baker I’m sure you go through a lot of these while probably spending more buck for your bang. Not to mention, by making your own think of all the flavors you can collect.
[Tweet “11 #recipes of infused #cooking oils! #roundup #kitchen #blogger”]
Below is a round-up of some of my favorite infused cooking oils. Feel free to click on the links to be taken directly to the recipe!
- Lemon, Chili, Rosemary, Garlic Infused Oil by Herbs and Oils Remedies
- Italian Bread Dipping Sauce by Manila Spoon
- Roasted Garlic Oil by How Sweet It Is
- Chive Infused Oil by Daily Pea
- Chili and Coriander by Five Euro Food
- Apple and Sage infused Oil by Gourmet Project
- Basil Infused Oil by The Global Girl
- Tuscan Infused Oil by Food52
- Thai Chili Infused Oil by Brit+Co
- Herbed Infused Oil by Brit+Co
- Garlic and Pepper Infused Oil by Brit+Co
Oh goodness! Did that make you hungry? That’s a lot of combinations.
What did we miss? Do you have any that you want to share on this blog?
Comment below ⇓ or email samii@BeMindfulYoureCreative.com
Thank you for stopping by! Please share with your friends.