T That’s right! Seems like a lot of smoothies, but really it’s only two a day and is 100% feasible! The goal is to cleanse and detox with smoothies and juices that are high in protein, high in antioxidants, herbs, zero added sugar with a low count of natural sugars, low carb, incredibly low fat and high in fibers.
The end results goals are as follows:
- Cleaner in the gut
- Lose inches in the waist
- Control blood sugar levels
- Suppress appetite
- and jam pack your body with nutrients every day that you wouldn’t normally get from the average foods.
T I have been testing this out on myself and my peers and while I’m not ready to launch it on the market I am wanting to give a shout out to some incredible brands out there who have sponsored this 30 days and the next upcoming 30! (because I’m going for a round two to fine tune some things).
- Nordic Nordic: All the way in Finland! Dehydrated berry and chaga tea powders 100% natural, cold-pressed, with no added sugar, preservatives or additives, high vitamins and high antioxidants. From Finland, use “MindfulSami” at checkout for a %10 discount click here for their products
- 1915 Organic Juices & Bolthouse Farms:
- Nuts.com (Spirulina, Hemp Protein powder, Matcha, Pomegranate powder, Coconut shreds)
- Sunwarrior Protein & Sunwarrior Activated Barley
- Amalaki Powder by Banyan Botanicals (read more on one of my blogs about this rich source of vitamin c here)
- Liquid Extracts by Banyan Botanicals
- Biochavan – Antioxidant Jam by The Chopra Center
- Wyman’s of Maine (blueberries, mixed berries)
Those are just a few that deserve a major shout-out right now. As mentioned above I will be going through another 30 days of planning my recipes for you and fine tuning the in’s & out’s, the do’s and don’ts, and helpful tips.
Keep an eye out for a registration form for this plan! Thanks for visiting my friends.