A serial entrepreneur, high-level content creator, and & multimedia producer at Mindful Hellos and Lambda Lion. Passionate about Ayurvedic wellness and combining creativity for a holistically balanced lifestyle.
This isn’t your typical “H20” blog, I’m talking much deeper than that! Can we talk nerdy science for a moment? Sweet. Keep reading.
Clinical Strength science Cruelty-Free and Organic with OZ NATURALS
[su_dropcap]I[/su_dropcap] If you haven’t gathered, I am an advocate for preventative medicine. This also extends into preventative measures [in our daily lives] but also with the aging process.
It’s a lifestyle, it’s not something you can do every now and then and expect results. It’s never too early to start caring for wrinkles. Never!
However, I’m sure all of us have had to resort to corrective care and I’m all for that too. Better late than never right?
It feels tighter and looks more smooth. I have had several people mention something about my skin looking different! I absolutely love and support this brand.
I absolutely love and support this brand. (click here to view my blog on their Natural Tinted SPF Moisturizer!). The formula below is the highest concentration of retinol available without a prescription and includes Astaxanthin and Vitamin E. Both of which provide unmatched antioxidant properties, activate collagen and elastin production.
We need this! Collagen is important for the skin as it is the principal structural protein holding the skin together. Without collagen and elastin, our skin would be saggy from birth!
Essentially, these two decrease with the aging process which is why we start to see new wrinkles in areas in which they weren’t before.
Here are a few Facts:
- CRUELTY-FREE, 72% ORGANIC retinol serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.
- MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility – OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti-aging products on the market – OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well – guaranteed results!
- THE ONLY RETINOL serum with ASTAXANTHIN is proven to minimize hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and greatly improve texture and tone. This is a proven formulation of ingredients guaranteed to be an extremely effective anti-aging skin correcting serum.
- THIS RETINOL SERUM is an anti-aging Powerhouse proven to rejuvenate your skin via a synergistic and unique blend of active ingredients that will leave your skin healthier and appear more radiant and youthful looking.
- Contains the highest concentration of retinol available without a prescription yet costs far less than other less effective products on the market.
How to use the serum:
The overall purpose of the Retinol Serum is to Soften, Heal, and Moisturize the skin while penetrating the deeper levels activating collagen and elastin.It’s literally transforming your skin.
You’ll want to keep sunscreen or an SPF moisturizer on top to protect yourself from UV rays. Per OZ NATURALS, here are a few other products that work well in conjunction with the Retinol 2.5 serum and in correct order:
FOR THE AM ROUTINE:
1. Vitamin C Serum, allow to absorb
2. HA Serum, allow to absorb
3. Moisturizer and sunscreen
FOR THE PM ROUTINE:
1. Retinol Serum, allow to absorb
2. HA Serum, allow to absorb
So there you have it, underneath and you’re good to go! In just one week results start to appear with finer lines, tighter pores, and fewer wrinkles.
If you just can’t afford it right now … read below.
A few other ways to promote Elastin:
- Brazil Nuts
- Green & White Teas
- Manuka Honey
- At least 2 servings of high-quality protein daily
- Grapeseed Extract
- Dill Extract
- Zinc Complex
- Use SPF on your face daily
- Vitamin C (foods, powder, capsules, liquid)
I give it a two thumbs up! If you’re anything like me, who wants to look young forever – then give yourself the love it deserves, take care of your body inside and out.
Be mindful of what you’re putting topically on your body just as importantly as what you put inside your body. Chemicals will ruin you!
[Tweet “OZ Naturals Retinol Serum, check it out! #blog #organic @syblbloggers”]