We are advocates for safe beauty here at Mindful Hellos. What you put on your body will end up in your body, and let’s not forget — we must protect our furry friends’ rights to stay harm free too.
That’s why I’m sharing my love with the latest 100% Pure short term promotion for the Holidays! Ending November 28th. Keep reading for the list of items!
ENJOY 20 GIFTS AT $10 EACH:
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
When you spend $35 on regular priced items.* (CLICK HERE FOR THE REGULAR PRICED ITEMS) you unlock the opportunity to get your choice from 20 favorite 100% Pure items for only $10 each.
* Limit of 5 same items.
All items Final Sale. No returns & no exchanges.
100% Pure products are:
- All natural ingredients sourced from farms that do not use pesticides or chemicals
- Always cruelty-free
- Large vegan selection
- Fruit pigmented cosmetics
PRODUCTS FOR PROMOTION:
- BB Cream with SPF – All Shades
- Pomegranate Lipstick – Poppy
- Coffee Bean Eye Cream .3 oz
- Seaweed Shaving Cream
- Facial Cleansing Brush
- Bright Eyes Mask – 5 pc
- Lip Butters 2 PC – Pomegranate and Peach
- Nail Polish 2 Pc Pepper and Ibiza
- Ultra Lengthening Mascara – Black Tea and Blueberry (note this mascara is not gluten free or vegan)
- Multi-Vitamin Cream
- Vitamin C Serum
- Semi-Matte Lipstick – Sandstone
- Fruit Pigmented Lip Creamstick: Perfect Naked Mauve
- Lip & cheek Tint: Rose apple
- Organic Lavender Honey Facial Cleansing Foam
- 3 Piece Handbutter Cream – Honey Almond, French Lavender, and Pink Grapefruit
- Gemmed Kip Glosses – Garnet
- Travel Size Hair Care – Yuzu and Pomelo Shampoo and Condition
- 3 Piece Bath Sponge
Act quick, because SELLING OUT can happen!
WHY CHOOSE GREEN & CRUELTY-FREE?
First and foremost, to protect the rights of our animals from humans testing against their precious, bare, freshly shaven skin full of chemicals and harsh ingredients. Even bones are broken at the aggressiveness to hold down the animals forcing them to breathe fumes
Chemicals found in non-green-beauty can not only harm our healthy skin but our internal organs, our brain, and can pass down birth defects to our future children.
It’s actually not a law for companies to be required to test on animals. So, this is the companies choice in doing so. Why not test on humans if it’s for humans? Only makes sense.
Furthermore, save your conscience, stay mindful, protect animals, and take care of your body and nourish it by switching to more natural substances (like beeswax or honey, unless you are vegan). I could go on about this topic but I’ll save you from it today 🙂
> > Related Reads:
- Share this blog with your friends and beauty lovers on facebook looking for great deals!
Enjoy and happy — conscious shopping my friendly humans ♥