Here are my goals for the week:
- Finish up the Mellow and About Time campaigns through Clever Girls Collective & Fitfluential.
- Finalize the shipping of my Spa Kit Sweepstakes and send it out to the lucky winner!
- Start the Everlast Nutrition ambassador campaign over the next two weeks! (Discount Code: BeMindful)
- Prepare for the month of August, this is the last week of July! ⇐ Scary.
- Twitter Chat on Wednesday hosted by our Show Your Blog Love blogger group
- Continue blog sponsoring for Classy, Sassy, & a Bit Smartassy, and Fitliving Blog!
- Begin drafting my exercise science/fitness guest blog for Fitliving Blog
- Begin integrating ADIDAS into my blog as I have become an official affiliate partner! I’ve been accepted for about a week now, and today I got my first email from the ADIDAS Affiliate Manager (not mass email). I will be writing more on this soon, but know that I grew up with ADIDAS throughout my sports career and it’s an amazing honor. (Thank you universe ♥)
My Mantras & Intentions For the Week
The creative power that fulfills our needs
- Be noise free via Meditation. Behind the noise of our internal chatter is deep awareness. Once a day. 20 minutes.
- Stay centered. Juggling can cause imbalance. Stay on the path and block outside negative frequencies.
- Do more Yoga. That’s it, just do more of it. However, whenever, just do it.
- Live in the wisdom of uncertainty. I do not need all the answers, relinquish the fear of the unknown. Flow, and Trust.
- I am Fearless. I am Light. I am Change.
No matter how experienced of a driver you are, its still necessary to go back to the basics and learn. The easiest place to learn mindfulness is through meditation.
“Self Love requires courage. Have the strength to be who you are in the world that tries desperately to make a difference. Never compromise to be who you are not.”
[powr-mailing-list label=”Enter a Label”]