A serial entrepreneur, high-level content creator, and & multimedia producer at Mindful Hellos and Lambda Lion. Passionate about Ayurvedic wellness and combining creativity for a holistically balanced lifestyle.
[su_heading]All links lead to safe trusted affiliate partners and will support me as a blogger[/su_heading]
[su_pullquote]“Live your dream, create your life, live with intention.”[/su_pullquote]
[su_dropcap]I[/su_dropcap]I have always loved Mondays. For me personally, I tend to go against the grain in most situations and typically strive to have positive outlooks no matter what the situation may be. And seeing how Monday is one of those days that people use an excuse to be grumpy, bitter, or pissed off – I am the opposite. I use Monday as a catalyst to set my intentions for the week and start it off the way I want to; not on anyone else’s terms. Just mine. I set no meetings, interviews, appointments, or gym time on Mondays because I would rather flow with the wind and go wherever the energy takes me. If I want to run errands, great. If I want to sit in the spa all day, I allow it. This allows me to open my week up knowing that I’m taking care of myself first.
[su_dropcap]T[/su_dropcap]It would be too cliche of me to say “I’m busy” and this week has been nuts.” But the truth is, I’ve manifested a lot. Things are the way they are because I wanted them to be. I brought them here. Only I have control over this, just as you have control over your reality. To me, self care – self love – self help – personal development is held incredibly high in my books. Some may think it’s an act of selfishness, but its actually an act of higher consciousness. A true connection to your inner strength while nurturing the divine within. Our destiny is ultimately shaped by our deepest intentions and desires. Without this, we may feel lost. ♥
Here are my goals for the week:
- Finish up the Mellow and About Time campaigns through Clever Girls Collective & Fitfluential.
- Finalize the shipping of my Spa Kit Sweepstakes and send it out to the lucky winner!
- Start the Everlast Nutrition ambassador campaign over the next two weeks! (Discount Code: BeMindful)
- Prepare for the month of August, this is the last week of July! ⇐ Scary.
- Twitter Chat on Wednesday hosted by our Show Your Blog Love blogger group
- Continue blog sponsoring for Classy, Sassy, & a Bit Smartassy, and Fitliving Blog!
- Begin drafting my exercise science/fitness guest blog for Fitliving Blog
- Begin integrating ADIDAS into my blog as I have become an official affiliate partner! I’ve been accepted for about a week now, and today I got my first email from the ADIDAS Affiliate Manager (not mass email). I will be writing more on this soon, but know that I grew up with ADIDAS throughout my sports career and it’s an amazing honor. (Thank you universe ♥)
My Mantras & Intentions For the Week
The creative power that fulfills our needs
- Be noise free via Meditation. Behind the noise of our internal chatter is deep awareness. Once a day. 20 minutes.
- Stay centered. Juggling can cause imbalance. Stay on the path and block outside negative frequencies.
- Do more Yoga. That’s it, just do more of it. However, whenever, just do it.
- Live in the wisdom of uncertainty. I do not need all the answers, relinquish the fear of the unknown. Flow, and Trust.
- I am Fearless. I am Light. I am Change.
[Tweet “What are your #Mantras and #Goals for the week? Leave a comment #ontheblog! @bloggerbees”]
No matter how experienced of a driver you are, its still necessary to go back to the basics and learn. The easiest place to learn mindfulness is through meditation.
“Self Love requires courage. Have the strength to be who you are in the world that tries desperately to make a difference. Never compromise to be who you are not.”
[powr-mailing-list label=”Enter a Label”]