A serial entrepreneur, high-level content creator, and & multimedia producer at Mindful Hellos and Lambda Lion. Passionate about Ayurvedic wellness and combining creativity for a holistically balanced lifestyle.
[su_dropcap style=”flat” size=”4″]I[/su_dropcap] I think it goes without saying, that we are all on a journey of our own. Some may have similar goals – but we all have different paths. Paths of obstacles and challenge. When it comes to fitness or exercise in general – it’s a tough world. We are consistently faced with challenge that holds us back which gives us an excuse to withdraw. It’s time to commit to a contract within yourself, #NoMatterWhat it’s time to make a pact to be stronger, faster, bolder, and literally be best you can be. #Puma
During this journey it’s important we set ourselves up for success with the best tools possible. This means getting yourself some high quality shoes, comfortable clothing that makes you feel limitless, and if you’re not part of a gym, then proper equipment. Personally, I prefer to be part of a health club and commit to outdoor workouts. I’m a nature girl and believe that the nature and environments around us can fuel us to propel in everything with life. If the environment is off, so will your mentality.
[su_dropcap style=”flat” size=”4″]S[/su_dropcap]So I’d like to introduce to you the Ignite XT Women’s Training Shoe. I’ve been wearing these for the past week and I cannot even express how comfortable and weightless these beauties are! My foot has a natural arch and is somewhat wide towards the toes and I tend to have problems finding shoes that won’t completely squish these bones causing inflammation, redness, and pain. These Ignite XT’s feel so perfect! These shoes are designed to :
- Maximize energy and movement throughout the high intensity workouts
- Optimal responsiveness and energy return
- Enable fast, multi-directional movement and agility
- IGNITE running shoes specially engineered for cross-training (Which is my favorite type of exercise!!)
With additional features such as:
- An attached tongue (super convenient feature I’ve come to realize!!)
- IGNITE foam midsole for high-rebound cushioning (this makes them extra cushy when bouncing)
- ForEverFoam at heel for optimal durability
- Additional thickness in the heel on both medial and lateral sides of the shoe for additional support for side to side movements and high intensity workouts
- Molded EVA sockliner hugs the arch
- and many more features, learn more here.
As you can see, #PUMA is constantly innovating to
produce new standards for fitness and fashion.
[su_dropcap style=”flat” size=”4″]W[/su_dropcap] What is it that you’re training for? Are you setting yourself up for success? Remember the #NoMatterWhat by Puma campaign to keep you on a contract with yourself. Make some goals, stick with them, and find new inspiration everyday!
Thank you for stopping by, and let’s start a convo about your fitness goals below!
[Tweet “#NoMatterWhat commit to a training contract to yourself! #Puma #fitfluential #lifestyle”]
[su_divider style=”dotted” size=”4″ margin=”5″]
The super amazingly beautifully crafted yoga mat in my photos was gifted to me by Spiritual Revolution Yoga Mats! Click here to see their shop!