During this journey it’s important we set ourselves up for success with the best tools possible. This means getting yourself some high quality shoes, comfortable clothing that makes you feel limitless, and if you’re not part of a gym, then proper equipment. Personally, I prefer to be part of a health club and commit to outdoor workouts. I’m a nature girl and believe that the nature and environments around us can fuel us to propel in everything with life. If the environment is off, so will your mentality.SSo I’d like to introduce to you the Ignite XT Women’s Training Shoe. I’ve been wearing these for the past week and I cannot even express how comfortable and weightless these beauties are! My foot has a natural arch and is somewhat wide towards the toes and I tend to have problems finding shoes that won’t completely squish these bones causing inflammation, redness, and pain. These Ignite XT’s feel so perfect! These shoes are designed to :
- Maximize energy and movement throughout the high intensity workouts
- Optimal responsiveness and energy return
- Enable fast, multi-directional movement and agility
- IGNITE running shoes specially engineered for cross-training (Which is my favorite type of exercise!!)
With additional features such as:
- An attached tongue (super convenient feature I’ve come to realize!!)
- IGNITE foam midsole for high-rebound cushioning (this makes them extra cushy when bouncing)
- ForEverFoam at heel for optimal durability
- Additional thickness in the heel on both medial and lateral sides of the shoe for additional support for side to side movements and high intensity workouts
- Molded EVA sockliner hugs the arch
- and many more features, learn more here.
As you can see, #PUMA is constantly innovating to
produce new standards for fitness and fashion.
Thank you for stopping by, and let’s start a convo about your fitness goals below!