A serial entrepreneur, high-level content creator, and & multimedia producer at Mindful Hellos and Lambda Lion. Passionate about Ayurvedic wellness and combining creativity for a holistically balanced lifestyle.
[su_dropcap]I[/su_dropcap] I have been using Grokker for over a year! It’s really quite convenient. I get everything I want in one online hub I can take on the go if i wanted. From Fitness to Yoga, to Meditation and Cooking! I invite you to try it for free for 14 Days, reap the benefits and continue your momentum from there.
Everyone from the Stay at home mothers, the stay at home fathers, busy mom’s, tight budgets or you simply want the knowledge of how to do things correctly and comfortable in your own home, Grokker is perfect for this.
The Grokker Offer:
- 14 day free trial to ALL classes.
- Credit card information is collected to join the trial
- You can cancel at any time and with no hassle. Canceling can be done online.
- If you don’t cancel, you’ll be charged $14.99 for each month until you do.
- Includes classes for yoga, fitness, meditation, mindfulness and cooking. Everything you need to thrive
- High-quality expert classes. Classes are professionally produced for clear sound
- Teachers are professionals who know how to provide cues for an easy to follow and effective class
- Great search capabilities with the ability to search by duration, equipment, level and type
- Take away all the excuses. Available 24/7. Classes for any schedule from 10 to 60 minutes
- Available on any device. Looks great on your iPad or your HD TV
- Easy to follow series available such as 14 Days Yoga Challenge with Steffy White or Get Tight in 28 Days or Yoga for 50+
- Forum to answer questions and interact with instructors
- New classes added regularly
[Tweet “Lust no longer. Have the body you want. Join me for a free 2 week @grokkerinc challenge #blogger #fitfluential”]
[su_dropcap]O[/su_dropcap] One of my favorite parts about Grokker is the cooking section! They provide tons of options for different types of high-quality food and recipe videos to watch how it’s done, what they used, how long etc.
So go ahead and take the plunge risk free! Click here to try your free trial