A serial entrepreneur, high-level content creator, and & multimedia producer at Mindful Hellos and Lambda Lion. Passionate about Ayurvedic wellness and combining creativity for a holistically balanced lifestyle.
[su_heading]This blog was gratefully sponsored by The Chopra Center and all links in this blog lead to safe Chopra Center page and will support me as a blogger if you purchase or click[/su_heading]
Ayurveda Allergy Relief with THE CHOPRA CENTER health creations
[su_dropcap style=”flat” size=”3″]S[/su_dropcap]Spring is upon us and the blooming will start to attack our precious little noses! Spring is my favorite time of the year, but I’m incredibly sensitive to stuff in the air – and I’m sure you’re probably shaking your head YES you are too! Soon enough you’ll see everyone around you coughing, sneezing, with sinus issues, stuffiness and all similar that comes with a blossoming state of nature. Don’t let yourself be one of those people … take preventative measures to prepare and prevent future allergy problems. Click here to read Part One: Sinus, Allergy, Relief & Resources
The question of the day here IS … Are you Preventing, or Creating, Your own Allergies?”
Probably thinking: What the heck is she talking about? Why would I create my own allergies!
Well my friends, do you know what allergies are? Whether they are food related, or seasonal, allergies in their most basic state are an overreaction of your immune system to foreign invaders of your body. The same part of your brain that manages stress is also responsible for managing your immune system. It’s called the Amydgala; it deregulates the immune system in response to stress which results in allergy symptoms. Researchers say that stress doesn’t necessarily cause allergies, but it does cause the symptoms which interacts with your DNA as a catalyst for creation.
What do you say we all stress a little bit less in hopes to have no stress at all? Remember, on a mental level what you think becomes a reality. You are in full control of what is happening. And that’s not a theory, it’s a fact by the Law of Attraction (Blog coming about this soon!). Go into nature, do some yoga, read a book, remember to put yourself first.
What can i do in my daily routine to prevent allergies this season?
• Stress less • Strengthen your immune system • Stay active •Eat colorful foods •Take lots of Vitamin C, and •Stock up on antioxidants where you can.
[su_dropcap]A[/su_dropcap]Antioxidants hold [one of] the keys to staying in optimal health. Ayurvedic herbs like Ashwagandha, Guduchi, Amalaki, Biochavan along with herbal teas to balance all doshas (energies believed to circulate in the body and govern physiological activity) of the body such make for a fabulous at home kit. Buy Chopra Store products over $49 + site wide and get FREE shipping. Use Code : NAMASTE. Expires Soon
I know what you’re thinking – those were just a whole bunch of things I either can’t pronounce or have never heard of! Am I right? It’s okay. Understanding the benefits you can reap from with the above mentioned is far more important than knowing how to properly say the Ayurvedic Medicine terminology.
[su_box title=”What You Need for Your At-Home Kit:” style=”noise” box_color=”#0a9072″ title_color=”#eeeeee” radius=”0″]
- Relaxing Herbal Tea to balance VATA – to relieve stress or restlessness to help quiet your busy mind to warm and ground you in cold weather to settle digestive upset. Ingredients: Organic cinnamon bark, organic roasted chicory root, organic ginger root, organic cardamom, organic nutmeg and organic licorice root
- Soothing Herbal Tea to Balance PITTA – Soothe, cool and harmonize your body, mind and spirit. Ingredients: Spearmint, Coriander to relieve an overheated digestive system, Cooling hibiscus and fennel, along with calming chamomile and citronella.
- Invigorating Herbal Tea to Balance KAPHA – to stimulate sluggish digestion to enliven your natural energy to help reduce congestion to awaken your metabolism. This balanced blend stirs up energy safely and naturally, without caffeine. Ingredients: Organic cloves, organic ginger root, organic cinnamon bark, organic peppermint leaves, organic cardamom, organic allspice, organic orange peel and organic black pepper.
- Organic Ginger Tea – With Wakaya Perfection – If you aren’t already aware of the amazing benefits of even normal ginger, listen up! Ayurveda considers ginger the best spice for digestion and has used it since ancient times to settle the stomach and strengthen the body’s digestive fires. Releases toxins & purifies the body. Ingredients: organic ginger root, organic lemon peel, organic crystallized ginger, organic pink Fijian ginger powder, and organic black pepper. Warm and Spicy.
- Biochavan – Antioxidant Jam – Gluten-Free Biochavan herbal jam made from a base of Amalaki combined with sugar, honey, ghee, sesame oil, berries, and spices; and is considered to be one of the most valuable “rejuvenating” herbal dietary supplements in Ayurveda. The basis of Biochavan is the Amalaki fruit which is the highest source of Vitamin C in the world. Rich in antioxidants, it has been scientifically proven to have measurable health enhancing benefits including detoxification, improved digestive functioning, and increased immunity.
- VEDAMUNE: Immuno-support – These herbal tablets have all 3 of the following herbs in it: Ashwagandha, Auduchi and Amalaki. In other words, POWERFUL! The rejuvenating properties of these herbs help promote wellness, strengthen the immune system and support the body’s natural defenses. [/su_box]
[su_dropcap]A[/su_dropcap]All the above will not leave you with bitter tastes in your mouth, maybe a smidge of herb after effects from from the Vedamune tablets but it goes away with the swig of water. The teas are absolutely incredible! High quality, the sachets gradually steep the aromatic and flavorful organic teas releasing an improved Ayurvedic experience and a better tasting full-bodied tea. I have more than a handful of friends, co-workers, and family to testify with this. Very potent, and the only time I added anything to my cup was when I wanted a massive mint leaf to smell as I sipped it. It comes in a really nice tin, too!
What is so important about Antioxidants?
[su_dropcap]W[/su_dropcap]I will tell you my friends. Because I’m sure you hear it everywhere, but may or may not understand what it really does for our health. The body generates free radicals as the inevitable byproducts of turning food into energy. Others are in the food you eat and the air you breathe. Free radicals contribute to chronic diseases from cancer to heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease to vision loss Free radical damage can change the instructions coded in a strand of DNA.
We can fight off these free radicals for a sustained strong immune system with the foods we eat and the products we use on our bodies, with our best friend called Antioxidants. People who consume less amounts of Antioxidants are more likely to develop chronic conditions (including lung cancer in smokers). While supplements are not replacements, your plate should be full everyday of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains that are all packed with antioxidants. The more we consume, the less vulnerable our bodies are to illness, allergies, lack of energy.
TWEET THIS BLOG! THANK YOU 🙂 ⇓
[Tweet “Spring is here! Relieve allergy symptoms naturally with the @ChopraCenter. #Ayurveda #Blogger”]
[su_dropcap style=”flat” size=”3″]S[/su_dropcap]Surely, there are additional ways to combat the spring seasonal allergies and I’m most certainly willing to guide you on a 4 week program especially on how to use the at-home kit we’ve provided you above, if you so desired! Private email me for rates, I am flexible with rates: Samii@BeMindfulYoureCreative.com
Let’s chat! It’s my passion and line of work to help others live more naturally. I can walk you through a week’s worth, or set you up on a 1-2- or 3 month program with weekly email directions delivered right to you. I will not charge you to email me for a consultation!